- Don't cry, you are a big boy now.
- These people who were young fifty years back are now gray haired.
- Dark clouds are a sign of rain or snow.
- There are 300 students or so in this middle school.
- Love and hate are extremes.
- There are more than 5,000 adjectives in that dictionary.
- You are just saying that.
- Who do you think you are?
- a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters
- have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- be identical to; be someone or something
- occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- have an existence, be extant
- happen, occur, take place
- be identical or equivalent to
- form or compose
- work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- represent, as of a character on stage
- spend or use time
- have life, be alive
- to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- be priced at
同义词：constitute, represent, make up, comprise, be
同义词：embody, be, personify